This page includes some of the frequently asked questions we've received about the event and will be updated with additional questions as they come in. If you can't find the answer to a question simply click HERE and complete the form or click the "Contact This Race" button at the bottom of the page. We'll get back to you within 24 to answer your question.
- Who is putting on this race?
- Negative Split Productions, an event production company based out of Houston, Texas, is organizing the Bigger in Texas Challenge. For more information about Negative Split Production visit https://www.mynegativesplit.com/about.
- Who is this race benefiting?
- Proceeds from event registrations (plus an additional donations and funds raised) will be going to the Southern Smoke Foundation. For more details about Southern Smoke visit https://southernsmoke.org/.
- When will my race items be mailed?
- You race items will be mailed when you complete your selected route. If you register for multiple routes at the same time you'll be mailed a race packet each time you complete the route.
- When are donations made to your beneficiary?
- Donations and funds raised by runners will be sent to Southern Smoke Foundation weekly. Proceeds from event registrations will be sent to them monthly. We'll be keeping track of all the funds raised at https://www.biggerintexaschallenge.com/Race/Donate/TX/Stateof/BiggerinTexasChallenge.
- How do I submit my results?
- To submit your results or enter your daily running totals visit https://runsignup.com/Race/Results/91507. You'll need to be logged in to the RunSignUp account you used when registering to ensure everything is synced up properly. Your progress will be tracked along your route and we'll be sending you some Texas tidbits along the way.